Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MUrl

The MUrl is a simple DSL to communicate with RESTful services. It was presented at MIX conference on March. Last time I have tested Microsoft sample with this language updated to May CTP. I’ll write some about it.

MUrl is very easy. Document included in the sample describes it well. If you want to know how to implement custom mode in Intellipad, look into the sources.

In order to execute MUrl statement, you should select it and press Ctrl+Enter.

MUrl1

Authentication is available optionally. You can define your credentials in Windows Credential Manager.

MUrl2

Now you can manage website content, for example your posts on twitter. I added and deleted some posts using Intellipad. When I tried posting I got an “Expectation Failed” error message. Solution of the problem you can find here.

MUrl3  

Download Oslo May CTP and MUrl example and have fun!

No comments: